Ingredients (6-8 pancakes)
- 1 cup of plant based milk (e.g. coconut, soya, almond)
- 1 cup of flour (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon of oil (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon of Stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons of Baking Powder
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until it looks like cake batter.
- Spray a pan with a cooking spray.
- Pour about 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into the pan to form one pancake.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
Enjoy your pancakes with oats, nuts, fruit, dark chocolate or whatever you fancy!!!
Please follow and like us: