Ingredients (12 bars)
- 2 cups of oats
- Low calorie fruit syrup- Sweet Freedom Natural Sweetness – Dark (you can also use carob syrup, maple syrup or any other natural syrup of your choice)
- 5 dried apricots
- 5 dried plums
- 3 dried figs
- 60 gr. raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the oats with the fruit syrup in a cooking pan for 3-5 minutes until the oats turn golden.
- Cut all the dried fruit in small pieces and mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put a plastic membrane in a baking tray and pour the mixture in it, to form one solid piece.
- Put the baking tray in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the one solid piece into 12 smaller pieces.
You can also enjoy your oat bars with other dried fruit of your choice, nuts, dark chocolate or whatever you fancy!!!
Please follow and like us: